This is an excellent opportunity to join this world cruising yacht, amazing Captain and Crew with a great team spirit onboard. Excellent terms of employment, a family orientated yacht, professionally operated and exciting long term prospects for the right candidate.
Please note this is a full time, non-rotational, positon… Only candidates who are already in the USA will be considered due to the current Covid-19 travel restrictions.
Please only apply if you fit all of the criteria set out in the job description.
1. Minimum of 1 year of housekeeping/ service experience onboard yachts of 65+ meters.
2. A background in hospitality preferred barista and or mixology training with a strong knowledge of silver service.
3. Written and verbal references supporting placement.
4. STCW and VPDSD Certificates with at least 6 months validity.
5. Current medical ENG1 with at least 6 months validity.
6. Current B1 / B2 and Schengen Visas will be a prerequisite with at least 6 months validity,
(the candidate will need to be available to an approved doctor for medical screening)
7. Agreement with terms in the Seafarer Employment Agreement and Annexes.
8. Agreement with the terms outlined below.
9. Recruitment and vetting process to fulfil.
10. Health screening and inoculation requirements (prior to employment).
11. Quarantine period and Covid – 19 test (before embarkation)
1. Full-time; standard yacht crew employment.
2. MLC compliant Seafarer’s Employment Agreement.
3. MLC compliant Crew health insurance, including dental.
4. Annual 48,000 USD paid equally over 12 months at $4,000 each month, not negotiable.
5. Daily 131.50 USD (annual ÷ 365) This is the rate paid/charged for days worked less or more
6. 45 days’ vacation per annum, to be increased to 60 days after 12 months of employment.
7. Start date TBC May 2020
8. Start Location: USA Florida
9. Reporting to the Chief Stewardess & Captain.
Job Type: Full Time
Accept Couples: no
Launch Year: 2010
Crew Number: 26
Guests Number: 14
You need to Sign Up in order to apply for a job!