Y1 Chief Engineer 65m Private Motor Yacht. Based USA Cruising Itinerary Caribbean Med World-Wide Start Date Immediate
• Have not less than 3 years’ experience acting as Chief Engineer on a similar sized yacht or larger with similar equipment, systems and procedures, or alternatively not less than 6 years’ experience as a Chief
Engineer on a smaller vessel but with similar equipment, systems and procedures.
• Have not less than 10 years of relevant yachting experience.
• Be thoroughly familiar and comfortable with all engineering systems and procedures
• Possess the skills to complete a wide variety of maintenance tasks and equipment repairs.
• Be IT and AV savvy, including having an excellent level of computer literacy.
• Have excellent communication and time management skills.
• Display a conscientious attitude and a solid work ethic.
• Monthly Salary ($USD) paid to higher end of the scale
• 12% Annual salary bonus (Paid bi-annually) – under current ownership
• 2 Monthly Rotational Scheme.
• After one year of service the employee is entitled to one week of training with all flights & expenses included. This increases by one week after every year of service.
• All flights (Economy) to and from vessel for rotational leave.
• Full medical insurance, incl' dental to $1500.
• Valid ENG 1
• Valid US B1B2 Visa
• Any other Visa's required as and if necessary (eg Schengen)
• Updated and Current STCW incl' Security
• Must agree to possible vaccinations and drug tests as directed by the company
• No visible tattoos or piercings
• Be child tolerant and friendly
• Must speak English as First language or at least be completely fluent
Job Type: Full Time
Crew Number: 18
Guests Number: 12
You need to Sign Up in order to apply for a job!